The ERP Cloud Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership for ERP Implementation and Operations. The architect is expected to specialize in analysis, design and implementation of ERP Cloud applications with an emphasis on business functions - Procurement, Finance, SCM, and Projects.
1. Conduct feasibility study to identify, understand and ensure that business requirements (functional and technical) are aligned to the desired business objective.
2. Help the business to identify opportunities to improve business processes and meet new business needs through the use of technology.
3. Lead the development of the high level design for the change initiatives and/or new solutions
4. Provide technical guidance to designers and developers in the detailed design, implementation, testing, and release of the solutions.
5. Serve in consulting role as a change agent for change initiatives and provide guidance to the business.
6. Support Instance Management and Upgrade/Patching Reviews process with the business stakeholders
7. Assess current trends in the use of technology in Digital domain like IOT, BI/Analytics.
1. Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP
2. Master's degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
3. Minimum of 10 years' experience in ERP implementation or support
4. Demonstrable experience architecting the implementation of cloud and mobile solutions
5. In-depth knowledge of system modeling processes and tools
6. Certification in Oracle ERP Cloud or Business Analysis TOGAF desirable
7. Working knowledge of all aspects of business and technical architecture (organization, business process, application, data, hardware/platform, networks)
8. Good communication and collaboration skills