We are Looking for "Safety Engineer" for one of our client in Wind/Solar Industry, on Contract basis.
Experience : 2 - 4 years Must have Experience in Wind/Solar Projects
Education :Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Safety.
Duration : 12 month & Extendable
Payroll : Aarvi Encon
Location : Karnataka / Andhra Pradesh Job Description:
- Lead the implementation, maintenance, & monitoring of OHSAS 18001 Mgt. System in operation activities.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements and with company requirements/procedures
- Plan, Prepare and execute HSE trainings for operation facilities
- Investigate all safety-related incidents & near misses to determine causes and preventive measures
- Define & implement measures to protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods & materials
- Develop and support the implementation of all occupational health and safety programs required by regulations and corporate policies and procedures
- Inspect facilities, machinery and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure regulatory compliance
- Establish and execute corrective action plans based on non-conformances and non-compliances found in health and safety audits, inspections and assessments
- Develop and present materials for safety meetings and tool box talks
- Develop "Safety Alerts" ("Security Flashes") and One-Point Lessons (OPLs)
- Act as the "safety representative" on large non-routine tasks and high-risk projects
- Compile, verify and correlate data relating to occupational health and safety issues
- Maintain records related to certification and regulatory requirements (e.g., OHSAS 18001 records, OSHA Logs, ISO 14001)
- Lead and maintain the Preventive Observations/ACIA Process
Interested Candidate can share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time