Position : Electrical Engineer
Job Location : Gurugram
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech
Experience : 3-8years
Salary : Depends
Job Type : 12 months Contract (Extendable depends on Project)
Job Description :
- Design and engineering of High voltage Systems/ Switchyards/ Low and medium Voltage Distribution Systems in compliance with international and national codes and standards, project specifications & general specifications prevalent in Oil & Gas, Chemicals & other associated industries.
- Procurement of electrical equipments, including preparation/review of datasheets, requisitions, carrying out technical bid evaluations, review of vendor documents, expediting.
- Preparation of electrical load list, substation layout, cable schedule various schematic, wiring and interconnection schemes.
- Electrical Equipment sizing and System studies and Relay coordination
- Good knowledge of major industry Codes and Standards (e.g. IS , IEC, IEEE, etc.)
- Inspection of major electrical equipments/ FAT/ SAT and erection / commissioning supervision.
- Software skills for systems design and calculations. (ETAP, SKM etc.)
- Assist the Lead in employing cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
- Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
If you are interested, send us below required details:
Updated CV (Word format):
Current Company & Location:
Experience in Oil & Gas Industries:
Interested for Contract Job:
Working on Contract/Permanent:
Current Salary & In hand:
Available for F2F interview in DELHI:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Aarvi Encon Limited
Recruiter Name:Deep Pal
Contact Company:Aarvi Encon Limited